About the Role
In this key role as Business Development Manager, you will represent LongHash in the Berlin blockchain ecosystem. Keeping abreast of the latest developments and trends within the industry, you will actively build meaningful relationships and source for investment opportunities.
Through conducting thorough research and market assessments, you will analyse the potential investment opportunities and make recommendations to the investment team. This means working with the rest of the various LongHash offices.
You will develop a strong understanding of the business principles and objectives to spearhead strategies and initiatives that will continuously raise the profile of LongHash as a key player in the industry.
• You have over 2 years of prior work experience in a related role and/or industry
• You have basic level of technical understanding of blockchain technology (Programming background is a strong plus)
• You are passionate about blockchain, entrepreneurship and early-stage investments
• You have the ability to work independently, with tight deadlines while juggling tasks and stakeholders
• You enjoy working as part of an international team as well as driving your own projects
• You are willing to continuously update and improve knowledge and skills, and have a strong desire to learn about new technologies and solutions
• You have excellent communication skill (English written and oral is a must). Bonus points if you speak Mandarin and/or German
How to Apply
Apply now by emailing your CV to us at email@example.com